viernes, 31 de diciembre de 2010

Taylor Momsen's Top 20 Most Extreme Videos MTV

20 Avenged Sevenfold - Beast and the harlot
19 Nine Inch Nails - Closer
18 Metallica - St. Anger
17 My Chemical Romance - Desolation row
16 Gnarls Barkley - Who's gonna save my soul
15 Papa Roach - I almost told you that I loved you
14 Queens of the Stone Age - Go with the flow
13 Bullet for my Valentine - Waking the demon
12 MGMT - Flash delirium
11 The Pretty Reckless - Make me wanna die
10 The Used - Blood on my hands
9 Marilyn Manson - Disposable teens
8 Korn - Make me bad
7 Limp Bizkit - Boiler
6 Eminem - 3 A.M.
5 Slipknot - Psychosocial
4 Metallica - All nightmare long
EXTRA: Slipknot - Left behind
3 Nine Inch Nails - The perfect drug
2 Nirvana - Heart-Shaped box
1 Tool - Prison sex

No hay comentarios: