jueves, 11 de diciembre de 2008

Top 20 LiLo


20. Christina Aguilera: Keeps Gettin' Better
19. The Veronicas: Revenge Is Sweeter (Than You Ever Were)
18. The Cheetah Girls: Cheetah Love
17. Britney Spears: Womanizer
16. Nickelback: Gotta Be Somebody
15. High School Musical 3: Can I Have This Dance?
14. The Rasmus: Livin' In A World Without You
13. David Archuleta: Crush
12. Krystal Meyers: Shine
11. Paramore: Decode
10. Fall Out Boy: I Don't Care
9. Hilary Duff Ft. The Prophet: Reach Out
8. The All-American Rejects: Gives You Hell
7. Simple Plan: Save You
6. Ryan Cabrera: I Will Remember You
5. Beyoncé: If I Were A Boy
4. Paris Hilton: My BFF
3. RBD: Y No Puedo Olvidarte
2. Vanessa Hudgens Ft. Windy Wagner: Vulnerable
1. Pussycat Dolls Ft. Missy Elliot: Whatcha Think About That

No hay comentarios: