jueves, 11 de diciembre de 2008

Top 20 LiLo


20. The Veronicas: Revenge Is Sweeter (Than You Ever Were)
19. Christina Aguilera: Keeps Gettin' Better
18. Britney Spears: Womanizer
17. The Cheetah Girls: Cheetah Love
16. High School Musical 3: Can I Have This Dance?
15. Nickelback: Gotta Be Somebody
14. Paramore: Decode
13. The Rasmus: Livin' In A World Without You
12. Ryan Cabrera: I Will Remember You
11. Krystal Meyers: Shine
10. Hilary Duff Ft. The Prophet: Reach Out
9. Fall Out Boy: I Don't Care
8. Simple Plan: Save You
7. The All-American Rejects: Gives You Hell
6. David Archuleta: Crush
5. Paris Hilton: My BFF
4. Beyoncé: If I Were A Boy
3. RBD: Y No Puedo Olvidarte
2. Pussycat Dolls Ft. Missy Elliot: Whatcha Think About That
1. Vanessa Hudgens Ft. Windy Wagner: Vulnerable

No hay comentarios: