sábado, 26 de diciembre de 2009

Top 10 Las Mejores Canciones Del 2009 Segun Billboard

20. Jay Sean Ft. Lil Wayne: Down

19. Soulja Boy Tell 'Em Ft. Sammie: Kiss Me Thru The Phone

18. T.I. Ft. Rihanna: Live Your Life

17. Pitbull: I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho)

16. Jamie Foxx Ft. T-Pain: Blame It

15. Keri Hilson Ft. Kanye West & Ne-Yo: Knock You Down

14. Kings Of Leon: Use Somebody

13. The Fray: You Found Me

12. T.I. Ft. Justin Timberlake: Dead And Gone

11. Taylor Swift: You Belong With Me

10. The All-American Rejects: Gives You Hell

9. Kanye West: Heartless

8. Beyoncé: Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)

7. Jason Mraz: I'm Yours

6. Flo Rida Ft. Ke$ha: Right Round

5. Taylor Swift: Love Story

4. The Black Eyed Peas: I Gotta Feeling

3. Lady GaGa Ft. Colby O'Donis & Akon: Just Dance

2. Lady GaGa: Pocker Face

1. The Black Eyed Peas: Boom Boom Pow

No hay comentarios: